What is the difference between painting and baking a display cabinet? How much do you know about it?
At present, shopping malls offer many atmospheric brand stores featuring baked paint display cabinets, but unfortunately, many merchants lack an understanding of the differences between painting and baking display cabinets; some believe baking paint costs more than painting thus leading to miscommunication between merchants and vendors who do not understand this difference between baking and painting display cabinets resulting in additional expenses and delays for retailers and customers alike. Below we shall briefly analyze these differences from various perspectives.
1. Comparison in Appearance:
1. Baked paint display cabinet: It presents with an appearance and texture of great smoothness, featuring smooth edges and uniform paint film coverage - while its colors remain vivid and lively.
2. Painted Display Cabinet: The surface contains particles and has poor smoothness; in addition, the edges are rough while paint film unevenness makes its presence known, leaving behind incomplete color schemes and designs.
2. Quality Comparison:
1Baked paint offers no anomalous situations; its surface remains undamaged over time and damaged sections can easily be fixed.
2. Painted display cabinet: There were no abnormal conditions present; however, after long-term usage, there are cracks on the paint surface which has led to cracking on its surface and significant film shedding resulting in peeling skin and skin peeling.
3. Process Requirements: (1) Baked Paint: After being painted, each time is sent directly into a dust-free high-temperature baking room to dry before being processed again for distribution or sale.
2. Painted display cabinet: After brushing to achieve the desired hue, this display cabinet can be left to naturally dry before being placed back on display.
Painting employs manual painting methods using less technology and materials for an economical option, yet baked paint display cabinets cannot compare in terms of texture. A quality display cabinet will bring better sales performance while decreasing their associated costs and adding product value for merchants.